Wednesday 7 March 2012

8th March 2012

So on the 5th of March Daisy's quarantine was finished. Although she has been sick so won't be introducing her to Kirby and Charlie yet.
She went on a course of antibiotics and I'm really not sure if it has helped but she isn't getting worse that I can tell.
As for taming, its gone way downhill due to having to grab her out of the cage twice a day and put a syringe in her mouth with yucky tasting medicine in it, so now she doesn't like my hands anywhere near her cage.
She has more toys now, but doesn't go near them. Mostly she sits in the same place all day and I'm not sure if this is because she is sick and has no energy or she just doesn't know what the use of toys is. I think she may be a little sad that she is by herself, but I can't introduce her to Kirby and Charlie until I'm sure she is okay and she is more tame.

she's moulting and has grown a tail feather which I'm really pleased about, so her balance is getting better.

I put veggies in her cage for the first time today, so far she hasn't touched them also put vitamin supplement in her water now she is off her antibiotics in case she does have vitamin deficiencies because her feathers still look rough and messy. 

Kirby and Charlie are doing great eating veggies and being good little birdies :)





No comments:

Post a Comment