Saturday 4 February 2012

Meet the newest addition to the flock

This little girl got brought back to the pet store by her owners because she "couldn't fly"...
She isn't missing any flight feathers but has no tail feathers causing her to have bad balance. I don't know if she has always been like this or if they will grow back but I think they must have had her in a small cage and not actually let her out to see if she could fly.

She doesn't have a name yet, and has just started quarantine. She's pretty calm and I'm letting her settle in and will start the taming/bonding process.
I want her to get really tame, as she won't be put in the same cage as Kirby and Charlie. They will all play together outside of the cage, but I wouldn't trust Kirby to be nice.

So I'm going to hopefully get her tame and she will come and play with me lots.. & hopefully get along with my two when they are out together.

so day one of quarantine begins!


No comments:

Post a Comment