Tuesday 7 February 2012

Since my last post earlier this morning, Daisy has improved :)

I took her to the living room with me while watching tv and she chirped a few times! 
then back to the bedroom, I've spent like my entire day in here apart from when I was cleaning the bird trays and when I was eating :P

Finally she got the courage to move from her perch and eat really quickly, then again she went down to her food this time for longer..
Then a little while after she started preening!! while I was sitting right here, and she managed to get the poo that was stuck to her bum off so now I have more confidence that she is able to do that herself I won't have to get her out and scare the poor baby.

She'll have most of tomorrow to get more used to her cage and then I'll be home from work and will try putting my hand in again.

She really hasn't used her wings at all, maybe she is just choosing not to, she goes to the edge of her perch and then climbs down the wire to get to her food!

anyway she's been eating away like she suddenly realised it was safe to eat!!
I took some pics of her and she just looked at me like "you're taking pictures again while I'm eating this time!?!?!" she will have to learn mummy likes to take lots of pictures of her budgies and spoil them too :)


No comments:

Post a Comment